2 October 2012

Positive Affirmations – Develop an Unstoppable Attitude

By Ann Rusnak

When you develop an unstoppable attitude, 
then you will see the full potential of its power in your life.

Spend Time in Nature, Appreciate Natural Beauty

Having a good attitude has many advantages, 
use these affirmations to develop your unstoppable attitude..

I am a high achiever with big dreams. 

I am a radiant being and enjoy life to its fullest.

I am impervious to negative attitudes.

I am responsible for my own beliefs and attitudes.

I improve the attitudes of others with my positive and upbeat attitude.

I maintain a positive and healthy attitude at all times.

I see potential in every person, and opportunities in every situation.

I’m starting an epidemic of optimism.


Have a Healthy Positive Attitude to Life & Love

YOU CAN DEVELOP & PERSONALISE YOUR OWN AFFIRMATIONS TOO!!

TRY IT AND PERHAPS PRACTISE TOGETHER WITH LOVED ONES............

HAVE FUN, STAY POSITIVE & HAPPY !!!!!!!!!

LINK: ANN RUSNAK

No comments:

Post a Comment